My Pandemic Life

                                                          

            Before the pandemic, life was almost perfect. Everyone was allowed to go outside, travel, go to school and many more. But then everything turned upside down the moment corona virus start spreading. We were advised to isolate ourselves; they shut the schools down, many lost their jobs and we weren’t allowed to go outside. Now, you’re about to know how the pandemic affected me and the struggles I fought during pandemic.

 

          When COVID-19 struck, I wasn’t worried at all; I was happy because we won’t have to come to school for weeks. I was fine during the first 3 months of pandemic. But then as time goes by, my parents started telling us about financial problem; that we need to save money, that as much as possible, we shouldn’t spend too much on unnecessary things. I don't know how we survived but one thing is for sure, God provided us our needs.

   

            After many months of lockdowns, school started but they made it online to avoid physical contacts. At first, I was enjoying it since I can just do my modules whenever I want to. After months of living like that, I started getting tired. It was like I was just doing my school works just because it is required, I felt like I wasn't learning at all. I started having breakdowns every time I feel pressured on my studies since we have lots of school requirements. The worst part is that my parents can't help me with it because they weren't able to study these kinds of lessons when they were in high school, so I have to do it all by myself. I felt exhausted but I met this one guy, we became friends and he helped me with my studies; he made me smile whenever I feel tired, he comforted me when I needed it, he became my Adiel (a blessing from the Lord).


            After years of going through a rollercoaster ride academically, the school finally opened again. I really don't know how I got through all of those things but of course, I know that God let me pass those because He has a plan for me. The only thing I did was to pray and God did the rest; He was the reason I survived those life challenges. I know there are a lot of people that has worse experiences than me; I hope you can pass all of your struggles. Just trust the Lord and He will help you out of those obstacles.





Comments

  1. glad you overcome those circumstances, keep on fighting, your journey is not yet over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for being strong, Jian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad that you overcome your difficulties well, keep it up bestie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

121st Year

Who am I?

2nd to the last step