What are the things I learned?

 

       Our studies in elementary school were not difficult for me since I believe they were simple. But it was difficult for me in high school since all of the subjects, including ICT/TLE, were new to me. It was difficult since it was unfamiliar to me and I had no idea what our lesson would be. 

       Even though I'm in my fourth year, our lecture is still difficult for me. First quarter has been completed, and I have learnt so much in our classes. One example is the Internet. I had no idea this would be our lesson. I learnt about the history of the Internet and who created it. One issue that I have with our courses is that I have a difficult time remembering the years, but I do my best to remember them. 

        Moving on, I anticipate that more intriguing lessons will be encountered in the second, third, and fourth grades. Our first-grade lecture was intriguing since I wasn't expecting it. I was expecting some kind of editing application or something, but it wasn't there. And I think it's more enjoyable since we can express ourselves through blogging.






Reference:
Hannah. Primary Education & ICT.  April 1, 2013. Retrieved on November 9, 2022
https://mypad.northampton.ac.uk/hannahf/









Comments

  1. I'm very glad you overcame your difficulties this quarter. I sincerely hope you have a blast and gain further knowledge from this school year.<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

121st Year

Who am I?

2nd to the last step