Planning it out...


        Ever since I was a child, I have always dreamed of becoming a teacher. I wanted to teach children just like my mom’s dream for herself. However she failed to achieve it so I decided I will reach that dream for her. But they say “people change”, and so as my dreams. When I started High School and entered the world of Special Mathematics Class, I learned how to love my enemies before, numbers. Since then, I wanted to become an accountant, just like my ates in the church.
 
        There were lots of jobs or professions I wanted to reach: accountancy, tourism, entrepreneurship, law. I wanted to take accountancy because of my love for numbers while I also wanted to enter the tourism industry and become a flight attendant because I thought their uniform was cool! Weird, I know, but I was convinced to take tourism because of that, no lies. Moreover, I wanted to enter the business world because of my mom; I want to build a bigger opportunity for her business. Also, I want to be my own boss so I will be the one to decide on how I will use my time. In addition, I also wanted and still want to take law to help change the biased justice system in our society. 
 
Women's Brown Jackets, Coats & Blazers - Express
 
        As I will graduate on Junior High School this school year, I now have to straight up my mind because I have to choose my strand that will be in line to the course I will take on college. I decided Accountancy and Business Management will fit me the best because most of my dream professions are in line with this strand, like accountancy and entrepreneurship. In 10 years, I see myself in the future that I am still a young woman who is starting her own business. I see myself as a young lady that uses calculator and working in an office as a boss.
 
        These dreams of mine are not impossible to achieve as long as I am persistent enough to reach these goals. As a student, I will try to do my very best to be the woman I want to be, a strong and independent woman who can pay for her expenses. Lastly, I will not consider “giving up” as my option whenever I will meet struggles in life. 
 
down-ph.img.susercontent.com/file/e37b7117bcd15bc5...
 references:
https://www.express.com/womens-clothing/jackets/cat320022/filter/v_color_uFilter:Brown
https://shopee.ph/search?keyword=formal%20attire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

121st Year

Who am I?

2nd to the last step