A letter for our new President, Pres. Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr.




 Dear Mr. President


               First of all, I want to congratulate you for your win in becoming the President of our country. People were happy and some were not but I hope after all of what happened, you'll do good as a president for our country. As a student, a daughter and a citizen may you be a good example to me and to others. 
               People like me have many suggestions to you. As a student I would request for my school to have a half day once a week since it’s been really hard for me to cope up due to the reason that we have to go to school for hours and comeback home very tired and because of that, we will have no energy left to do assignments or review the lessons that we discussed. There are many things that I would like for you to accomplish or do, not only for me but for the whole country. May
you also listen to your people, to their request, wants and needs. I am also hoping that you won't be like other presidents that corrupts people's money. I believe you will be a great father of our nation just like your father was. 
               For now, I can’t thank you to you yet but I’m looking forward to what you will do or what
change you can give to the new generation. You can do whatever you want since you are
president now, may you use your power for good deeds only. The country trusted and believed
in you so let it be your motivation to good.

Respectfully yours,
Kryst Jian Sarona




References:

Neil Morales. Philippines Congress Proclaims Ferdinand Marcos Jr. as next president, Sara Duterte as vice-president. (May 25, 2022) Manila, Philippines. Retrieved on October 20, 2022.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/asia/philippines-congress-proclaims-marcos-next-president-2022-05-25/ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

121st Year

Who am I?

2nd to the last step