Who am I?


                                                                           Who am I?

                  A girl who loves to read, watch, eat, travel and loves to socialize. A girl who's trying hard to do good at school and always trying to be strong. A girl who wants to be there for her friends and a girl that can make friends easily; yep, that girl is me.




                  Hi! I'm Kryst Jian, the girl I just mentioned. I love reading book (especially wattpad books), I love watching K-dramas and movies, I love eating; specifically streetfoods, and I love going to places that has beautiful sceneries. I want to become a lawyer someday; I want to change the unfair justice system. I want to help people who can't afford to hire an attorney. But then, due to financial problems, I'm thinking of being an entrepreneur first before I pursue my dreams in law. I also want to travel the world with someone, someday.

                  I might just be a little girl but I am and I will be strong enough to achieve my dreams. I will be wealthy and help the needy people (if God's will).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

121st Year

2nd to the last step